|Appears in||Def Jam Fight For NY|
|Strengths||Upper Strength |
|Blazin' Move (s)||Darkness Falls|
Suspect is a featured fighter and playable character from Def Jam Fight for NY.
Suspect is a dark character. Not much is known about him except that he escapes with D-Mob from the initial bust out in the beginning of Story mode. Suspect is a street fighter that is unlockable through Battle mode rewards.
Def Jam Fight for NYEdit
Suspect does not play a role in the storyline, excluding his cameo in the opening cutscene. He is an unlockable character in the rewards.
- Suspect uses Keith Murray's front blazin' move from Def Jam Vendetta.
- Suspect is one of three characters, who does not speak in his intro or victory outro. The others are Jervis and Starks.
- Hero uses Suspect's intro and outro during the second half of the storyline.
- Suspect's victory outro is similar to Steel's.
- Suspect is the only character who maxes out in all stats.
- Suspect's model is identical to Joe Budden; the only thing is that his hat is forward instead of backwards.