|Voiced By||Tom Pickett|
|Appears in||Def Jam Fight For NY |
Def Jam Fight for NY: The Takeover
|Venue Hangout||Stingray’s Barber Shop|
|Fighting Style||Streetfighting |
|Strengths||Lower Strength, Speed, Toughness|
|Blazin' Move (s)||Face Adjustment|
- "Don't give me no sass. Or I'll kick yo ass."
Stingray is a character from Def Jam Fight for NY and a store owner.
Stingray has been cutting hair in these parts for decades; the old guy's a fixture by now. He's quite unassuming, so you'd never know he was a real tough guy when he was younger. What many kids don't know is that Stingray used to run a crew in Harlem that had a particularly hard reputation. But those were the old days, he'll tell you. He's rarely inclined to step into a fight, but when it happens it's for something he strongly believes in.
Def Jam Fight for NYEdit
The player can purchase different hairstyles and facial hair from him during story mode.
Def Jam Fight for NY: The TakeoverEdit
Stingray plays the same role as he did in Def Jam Fight for NY.
- "You've been whacked, you've been smacked, and you ain't comin' back."
- "Sit on down, partna. Come on in."
- "How we doing? You back again?"
- Stingray uses Method Man's rear blazin move "Method 2 Madness" from Def Jam Vendetta.