|Voiced By||Doron Bell|
The Bronx Crew (DJFFNYTT)
|Appears in||Def Jam Fight For NY |
Def Jam Fight for NY: The Takeover
|Venue Hangout||The Babylon |
|Fighting Style||Martial Arts |
|Strengths||Upper Strength, Toughness, Charisma|
|Blazin' Move (s)||No Way Out|
- "This right here, is for all me Jamaican bredren around the world!"
Solo is a featured fighter and playable character from Def Jam Fight for NY and Def Jam Fight For NY: The Takeover.
Solo worked for years as head of security for a posh Jamaican resort before moving to New York to escape his political ghosts from Kingston. Upon arrival, he found his intimidating presence opened many doors of opportunity and he wound up making serious cash as a circuit fighter based out of the Babylon in Flatbush. Solo still sends money home to his daughter, who looks after the family property in the foothills of Jamaica's famous Blue Mountains.
Def Jam Fight for NYEdit
Def Jam Fight For NY: The TakeoverEdit
If fighting for the Bronx Crew, Solo will show jealously over the attention the protagonist is receiving from the ladies and challenges him to a fight at Foundation. This happens after Manny sends the "Watch out for the ladies" message.
- "No one can test the Jamaican don dada." - Victory Outro
- "Let's get it on, bredda." - Picking up a weapon
- "Take care of him" - Crowd grab
- Solo uses Arii's rear blazin' move from Def Jam Vendetta.
- Solo shares his voice actor with Hero (Rough).