|Voiced By||Ramon Franco|
The Bronx Crew (DJFFNYTT)
|Appears in||Def Jam Fight For NY |
Def Jam Fight for NY: The Takeover
|Venue Hangout||The Limit |
|Fighting Style||Streetfighting |
|Strengths||Upper Strength, Toughness|
|Blazin' Move (s)||Latin Twist|
- "You gonna bleed tonight holmes."
Skull is a featured fighter and playable character from Def Jam Fight for NY and Def Jam Fight For NY: The Takeover.
Skull is a monster of a man, not just physically but mentally. Beyond that, as a fighter, he's downright dangerous. Skull came up to New York from Mexico to find more challenges, as the homeland had apparently extinguished any hopes of progress in his particular "talents." After arriving in New York, and as a brutally tough circuit fighter, Skull naturally migrated to the Limit in Corona, where he scraps for fun and money alike with the rest of the bad boys.
Def Jam Fight for NY
Hero will fight Skull at the The Limit. If the player ditches his first girlfriend, she will become Skull's girlfriend. Before the player fights Sean Paul, He'll be confronted by Skull, who will express his displeasure of how the player treated his girl and punches him in the face, starting another fight. If he win the fight, he will scold the hero for messing with his girl and will leave to find her.
- "I cut you in two, puta."
- "You lost mamahuevo"
- "Bye Bye"
- "It's on now" - Picking up an item
- "I got you now"
- "Why you gotta dog my girl like that?!" - To Hero if he ditched his first girlfriend
- "That's what you get for messing with my girl!" - If Skull defeats Hero
- Skull uses Spider's front blazin' move from Def Jam Vendetta.
- Skull is one of the few circuit fighters , who aren't real life people, to appear in at least one cut scene of Def Jam Fight For NY's story mode. The others are D-Mob, Nyne, Jervis, Starks, Lauren and Shaniqua.