|Voiced By||Clay Raider|
|Crew||Dragon House Crew (DJFFNYTT)|
|Appears in||Def Jam Fight For NY |
Def Jam Fight for NY: The Takeover
|Venue Hangout||Dragon House|
|Strengths||Lower Strength, Toughness|
|Blazin' Move (s)||Filipino Pride |
Let's Dance (DJFFNYTT)
- "Just a matter of time before you beg for this to end."
Santos is a featured fighter and playable character from Def Jam Fight for NY and Def Jam Fight For NY: The Takeover.
Santos immigrated to the states from the Philippines in hopes of pursuing a professional kickboxing career, but when he nearly killed a "soft" American fighter in a tournament he was kicked out of the professional circuit. Now he earns his living working as a circuit fighter and is known as one of the best purists on the scene today. Santos spends his time training and fighting out of the Dragon House, in Chinatown.
Def Jam Fight for NY
- "Man, whatchu think was gon happen stepping up to me?"
- "Time to make a move!'' - during an environmental move
- ''No hope for you!'' - during an environmental move
- ''Brotha, please!'' - during an environmental move
- "No mercy for the weak!" - during an environmental move
- Santos uses DMX's front blazin' move from Def Jam Vendetta. It was renamed ''Filipino Pride''.
- In the Takeover, Santos uses the "Let's Dance" blazin' move instead of his Filipino Pride move. This is a minor mistake.
- Santos' "Let's Dance" blazin' move in the Takeover is Cruz's rear blazin' move in Vendetta.
- Santos is one of the few new game created circuit fighters to be playable right from the start in Fight For NY and The Takeover. The others are Baxter and Meca.