|Voiced By||Penny Phang|
|Appears in||Def Jam Vendetta|
|Blazin' Move (s)||Butterfly Twist (Front)|
- "I got a little something for you."
Penny is a playable character in Def Jam Vendetta.
Def Jam Vendetta
Penny is the last girlfriend you can meet. After winning a few fights in the Sanctuary, Penny will try to talk to the player only to be pushed away by either Deja, T'ai or Opal (depending on the player's choices). The final catfight starts soon afterwards.
- "Sorry honey, you lose."
- "Hey there...wanna-" - To the protagonist before getting pushed away by his current girlfriend.
- "That does it!" - To the protagonist's girlfriend.
- Penny's front blazin' move is used again in Def Jam Fight for NY by Cindy J. There it's named Underground.
- Penny's rear blazin' move "Dumped" is similar to Ludacris' blazin' move "Throw Dem Bows".