|Voiced By||Eat Em Up|
|Crew||Brooklyn Crew (DJFFNYTT)|
|Appears in||Def Jam Fight For NY |
Def Jam Fight for NY: The Takeover
|Venue Hangout||The Babylon|
|Strengths||Lower Strength, Toughness|
|Blazin' Move (s)||Don't Come Back|
- "You wanna battle me bitch? You better be strapped."
Meca is a featured fighter and playable character from Def Jam Fight for NY and Def Jam Fight For NY: The Takeover.
Meca is a tough kickboxer who's been in the underground fighting circuit for many months now. He's a newcomer but is quickly earning the respect of seasoned fighters. Not much is known about this kid but the crews have their eyes on him. Meca is a regular circuit fighter, making stops at most venues, but you assuredly find him making his money at the Babylon in Flatbush.
Def Jam Fight for NYEdit
Def Jam Fight For NY: The TakeoverEdit
If fighting for the Brooklyn Crew, Meca and O.E. gets into an argument at the Babylon. The beef is settled after the protagonist defeats them both.
- "Now thats a face that even a mother wouldn't love"
- "You're going down"
- ''Did you see that?!'' - after performing his blazin move
- ''Some old school flavor for ya!'' - after performing his blazin move
- ''Still got the moves!'' - after performing his blazin move
- ''Get up now!'' - after performing his blazin move
- Meca uses Keith Murray's rear blazin' move 'Psychosamatic' from Def Jam Vendetta.
- Meca is one of the few new game created circuit fighters to be playable right from the start in Fight For NY and The Takeover. The others are Baxter and Santos.