|Appears in||Def Jam Fight For NY |
Def Jam Fight for NY: The Takeover
|Venue Hangout||The Limit |
Seventh Heaven (DJFFNYTT)
|Fighting Style||Streetfighting |
|Blazin' Move (s)||Phat Special|
- "Come on short stuff, let's see what you got."
Kimora is a featured fighter and a playable character in Def Jam Fight for NY.
Kimora Lee Simmons's multi-faceted career began at the early age of 13. A multicultural talent, with both African-American and Japanese descent, she became the youngest model ever for the House of Chanel. Dubbed “the look of the 21st century” by legendary designer Karl Lagerfeld of Chanel, she toured the couture capitals of the fashion world modeling for such fashion luminaries as Yves St. Laurent, Valentino, Isaac Mizrahi, Donna Karan, Ralph Lauren, Armani, Issey Miyake, Yamamoto, and many others. She has adorned the covers and pages of Mademoiselle, Vogue, Bazaar, and Elle with her stunning looks and striking poses. Kimora is married to hip hop mogul Russell Simmons. Their relationship is based on mutual love, respect, and friendship. It serves as the foundation for their business dynasty. Kimora Lee's fashion sense inspired her husband to create the Baby Phat line. As the creative director and inspiration behind the women's collection, Kimora Lee's stylish touch is omnipresent—from the inception of design to the marketing and advertising. Under her leadership and business acumen, the line has grown from baby tees to complete collection of denim sportswear, leathers, faux-furs, lingerie, handbags, accessories, and, just recently introduced, jewelry.
Def Jam Fight For NY
You can find Kimora in The Limit with the other ladies. Hero can earn her as a girlfriend. She plays a key role during the second half of the storyline.
Def Jam Fight For NY: The Takeover
If you choose to join the Manhattan Crew, the protagonist can meet her at Seventh Heaven and earn her as a early girlfriend after winning 5 matches. She can be replaced with Shawnna at The Foundation or Cindy J at The Limit after completing the "Get the snitch" mission.
- "Face it honey. You just can't keep up with me."
- "Say My Name Bitch"-When Kimora picks up a Weapon
- "You looked great out there. I'll be right back."
- "Can I help you?" - To Carmen if the player chooses her
- "What the hell do you think you're doing?!" - To Carmen if the player chooses Carmen
- "Mmmm. Now let's go home and see how much energy you got left." - To Hero if she wins the catfight
- "Looks like my man just took another one of your clubs, Crow."
- Kimora's blazin' move is the same as Opal's rear blazin' move "Goodnight Kiss."
- Her intro quote shares the same quote with Opal.
- Kimora's ex-husband, Russell Simmons, appears in Def Jam Icon as the character Rush.
- In earlier versions of Fight for NY, Kimora's displayed name in-game was "Kimora Lee," but was shortened in the final version of the game.