|Club Boss(es)||Ghostface Killah (D-Mob's Crew) (DJFFNY)|
|Unique KO||Ring Out (DJFFNY)|
- "If you want hardcore action with an asian edge, the Dragon House is your place."
- —Funkmaster Flex
- "Triad-owned fight club where ring out rules are always in effect"
- —Fight For NY's In-Game Description
Dragon House is venue featured in Def Jam Vendetta and Def Jam Fight for NY and Def Jam Fight for NY: The Takeover.
The properly-named Dragon House is located down in the catacombs in Chinatown. The yakuza owned arena is dark, musty and lit by torches. Not a fun place to be. Only the most hardcore fighters make it in here and the stakes are high. Before you step in know this: You better have a high tolerance for pain.
Events in Def Jam Vendetta
Events in Def Jam Fight for NY
Events in Def Jam Fight for NY: The Takeover
In The Takeover, it's revealed that D-Mob is the owner of the club. The protagonist will fight in the Dragon House Tournament. After winning, he is approached by D-Mob, who spares a few words with him. Later on, D-Mob has meetings with Starks leaking information on the player's operations. Towards the end of the game, the protagonist will battle and defeat Jervis and Starks. This venue is used for exhibition matches and is not essential to the story outside of certain story events.
- Ghostface Killah (Club Boss)
- Dragon House is the only stage from Def Jam Vendetta to reappear in Def Jam Fight for NY and Def Jam Fight for NY: The Takeover.
- This venue appears to be Funkmaster Flex's least favorite stage in Vendetta.
- This the only venue in Fight for NY that features a female announcer.
- In The Takeover, the Dragon House is one of six venues that cannot be taken over. The other venues are The Dead End, The Pit, 125th Street Station, Syn Energy Power Plant, and Gun Hill Garage.