Brooklyn Crew (DJFFNYTT)
|Appears in||Def Jam Fight For NY |
Def Jam Fight for NY: The Takeover
|Venue Hangout||The Pit|
|Fighting Style||Streetfighting |
|Strengths||Upper Strength |
|Blazin' Move (s)||Animal Instincts|
- "Hahahaha. You wouldn't like me when I'm...angry bitch! Yeah!"
- —David Banner
David Banner is a featured fighter in Def Jam series and is a playable character in Def Jam Fight For NY and Def Jam Fight for NY: The Takeover.
His rise to stardom was immediate, assertive, and momentous. David Banner broke through the music industry's concrete boundaries with the force of a superhero, single-handedly putting Mississippi on the map as a force to be reckoned with. In the spring of 2003, Banner released his major label debut, Mississippi: The Album, delivering such gems as the hard-hitting party anthem "Like a Pimp" and the conscious and thoughtful "Cadillac on 22's." On the heels of Mississippi: The Album came Mississippi: The Chopped & Screwed Album. This music maestro from Mississippi released his next project MTA2: Baptized In Dirty Water in 2003. The new album focuses on stories about people's lives in the ghetto.
Def Jam Fight For NYEdit
David Banner works for Crow in Def Jam Fight For NY as his club boss at the Pit in Queens. Get ready to face off with this big man.
- "I'm from the M, I, Crooked letter, Crooked Letter, I, Crooked Letter, Crooked Letter, I, Humpback, Humpback, I, Make em all die!!!!" - Victory Outro
- His battle cry is a reference to The Hulk. and which he has the same name of the Protagonist.
- David Banner uses Sketch's front blazin' move from Def Jam Vendetta.
- His blazin move was originally named "Crank it Up."