|Voiced By||Joyce Sevilla Stern|
|Appears in||Def Jam Fight For NY |
Def Jam Fight for NY: The Takeover
|Venue Hangout||The Limit|
|Fighting Style||Streetfighting |
|Strengths||Upper Strength |
|Blazin' Move (s)||Underground|
- "Time to get up close and personal!"
- —Cindy J
Cindy J is a featured fighter and a playable character in Def Jam Fight for NY and Def Jam Fight for NY: The Takeover. She is modeled after Cindy Johnson, but was voiced by Joyce Sevilla Stern.
Meet the mysterious Cindy Johnson. This model/actress is turning heads and kicking ass in Def Jam Fight For NY. Cindy Johnson's first video game role was in Need For Speed Underground where she played “Samantha.” She's the girl on the scene who knows all the people, the tricks, and the cool hangouts. Cindy Johnson is a very capable fighter. She's fast and aggressive, with a tight set of moves and great reach. She's a stunning combination of sultry style and cat-like fighting grace. Cross her at your own risk. You can find Cindy hanging out in the the limit nightclub.
Def Jam Fight For NYEdit
You can find Cindy Johnson, as Cindy J, in The Limit with the other ladies. Hero can earn her as a girlfriend. She plays a key role during the second half of the story line.
Def Jam Fight For NY: The TakeoverEdit
If you choose to join the Queens Crew, the protagonist can meet her at The Limit and earn her as a early girlfriend after winning 5 matches. She can be replaced with Lil' Kim at The Babylon or Carmen Electra at The Barge after completing the "Get the snitch" mission.
- "Now that's what you call premature annihilation."
- "Let's party!"
- "Now I'm mad."
- "Here we go!"
- "Time to get naughty!"
- "Still wanna get busy?"
- "Ooo, I'm bad."
- "You look great out there. I'll be right back."
- "Can I help you?" - To Carmen if the player chooses her
- "What the hell you think you're doing?!" - To Carmen if the player chooses Carmen
- "Mmmm. Now let's go home and see how much energy you got left." - To Hero if she wins the catfight
- "Looks like my man just took another one of your clubs, Crow."
- Cindy J's blazin' move is the same as Penny's rear blazin' move "Butterfly Twist."
- Cindy Johnson also appeared in EA's Need for Speed: Underground as the character Samantha.
- The name of her blazin' move is another reference.
- Cindy noted in an interview that she was approached by EA to appear in the next Def Jam game after she expressed that she wanted to appear in a fighting game during the production of Need for Speed Underground.