Dragon House Crew (DJFFNYTT)
|Appears in||Def Jam Fight For NY |
Def Jam Fight for NY: The Takeover
|Venue Hangout||Seventh Heaven|
|Fighting Style||Kickboxing |
|Strengths||Lower Strength |
|Blazin' Move (s)||Violator|
- "Hey, you think you're gonna come in my house and take my shit? That ain't happening!"
- —Baby Chris
Baby Chris is a featured fighter in Def Jam series and is a playable character in Def Jam Fight For NY and Def Jam Fight for NY: The Takeover. He was voiced and modeled after the late Chris Lighty.
This Bronx native is the head of Violator Entertainment, and is a powerhouse on the urban music scene. Growing up, he learned respect for the streets and a belief that its culture deserves worldwide attention. Now the 35-year-old producer, manager, record executive, and visionary is ready to take his career to the next level. In 1999, Lighty sold off the Violator Records roster to Def Jam and has since embarked on a new chapter in his career at Jive Records where Lighty has relaunched the new Violator Records and also serves as senior vice president at Jive Records.
Def Jam Fight For NYEdit
Baby Chris knows how to handle himself. As a Kickboxing fighter, Baby Chris is well rounded with very strong lower body power. He joins up with Crow and fights at Seventh Heaven, in Chelsea.
- "Damn, you just got violated son! That was nasty." - Victory Outro
- "Whatcha gonna do, boy?" - Environmental Grapple
- "VIOLATOR!" - Blazin' Taunt
- "Yo! I said stay down! - During or After "Violator"
- Baby Chris' blazin move is named after his record label Violator Entertainment.